High strength polymer fiber replace steel wire mesh for concrete
(SAP 47S /55S/65S)Description
Crude Synthetic PP Bar is made of Polypropylene. It is used as an alternate to steel fibers and welded wire mesh for precast concrete and shotcrete reinforcement applications.
Specification for Fiber Reinforced Concrete and Shotcrete, and are specifically used to improve impact, shatter and abrasion resistance, to increase fatigue resistance,to increase toughness of concrete and provide long term durability of concrete and cement based building products.
- Channel and tunnel lining
- Precast concrete
- Structural rehabilitation
- Roads and bridge
- Floor screed
- Sprayed concrete
- Improvement fire resistance
- Provides three-dimensional reinforcement against micro and macro-cracking.
- Provides good impact,fatigue,shrinkage control and ductility in all grade concretes.
- Cost saving,Is easier to use,to disperse and safe to handle ,reduce equipment wear, fiber rebound and increases build-up thickness compared with steel fibers for shotcrete applications
- Can be used in highly corrosive circumstance.
- The surface has been embossed,which greatly improves the cohesive force between fibres and concrete,and also boosts shrinkage resistance and crack resistance.
|Minimum Tensile Strength||>650 MPa|
|Fibre dimension||L: 47mm / 55mm / 65mm;T:0.55-0.60mm;|
|Appearance||White, Transparent, Black, Embossed|
Guidelines for use
Dosage is dependent on the application and should be 1.8 to 9kg/ m3 (3 to 15lbs/yd3).
The fibres are wrapped with water-soluble film and uniquely packaged in paper boxes.Then just throw the whole boxes of fibres into the concrete mixture, the boxes and film then dissolve within seconds, leaving the fibres to disperse evenly throughout the mixture.
5kg/box,1200kg/pallet,12000kg/20'container,24000kg/40'container, can be customized as required.
How to manufacture fiber and used in Floor anti-crack
Anti-crack fiber in concrete
Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes,and we can provide 1kg free sample for customer.
Q: How do you ship the samples and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes around one week.
Q: Can I visit your factory?
Q: Can you accept mixed batch of different products?
A: Yes, we are support different product mix wholesale, please communicate with us your detail demands.
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Normally lead time is 5-10 days. It is depend on the quantity and request, please communicate with us your detail demands.